#WoTW 2/52

Second week in a row! This week has not been the most enjoyable and when thinking about words to sum it up and there is only one, for a number of reasons.

WoTw

In oh so many ways.

Financial stuff has come to a head which has meant many things will have to be reassessed and I’m trying to find methods and ways of saving money, making money, anything money-related. I don’t like even thinking about money at times like this and yes, they’re testing.

Another link back to that there word is the fact that I’m due to take my practical driving test in a matter of days and I’m not even remotely prepared. I try and try and this week I had a mock test, to no avail.

The final link back to the word, isn’t happening this week, but it is another test of sorts. In my quest to find new work and generate more income I’ve found myself in the odd situation of having an interview. Guess they’ll be testing my skills then.

Things are tough at the moment and I’m having to completely overhaul every element of how we live, I’d be lying if I didn’t say it was stressful (another front runner for WoTW) but I guess testing is more appropriate, giving its another connotations!

Less testing times please!

0 Comments

• Jocelyn commented on January 10, 2014 Reply

Sounds like very testing times for you. So much going on. I wish you the very best of luck for your driving test and interview. Thanks for linking up with #WotW x

• ClearlyBex commented on January 10, 2014 Reply

I’m right there with ya on the money making/saving/organising chick! Hope next week is better for you all xx

• plasticrosaries commented on January 14, 2014 Reply

I hope so too!xx

• we3three commented on January 10, 2014 Reply

awwww i cant totally relate to the money worries, im in the same boat. i hope next week is less testing and more enjoyable :) #WotW

• plasticrosaries commented on January 14, 2014 Reply

Gotta keep hoping the next week is better than the last!

• Alexandra Mercer commented on January 10, 2014 Reply

I hope your testing time results in lots of positivity for you. #WotW

• plasticrosaries commented on January 14, 2014 Reply

Me too – otherwise what’s the point hahaha?!

• Kiran at Mummy Says commented on January 10, 2014 Reply

Good luck with all your tests. Sounds like you have a lot on! x

• plasticrosaries commented on January 14, 2014 Reply

And then some haha! I’ll keep trying thank you x

• Sara (@mumturnedmom) commented on January 11, 2014 Reply

Sounds very testing, good luck with the driving and interview, and I hope next week is less stressful x #WotW

• plasticrosaries commented on January 14, 2014 Reply

Thanks Sara – I couldn’t think of a word that suited it better than testing but then that maybe the same next week! x

• Iona@redpeffer commented on January 11, 2014 Reply

I wish you the best of luck with your interview and hope those money worries ease a little soon.

• plasticrosaries commented on January 14, 2014 Reply

Me too – I’ll keep on trying and we’ll see :)! x

• Andie commented on January 11, 2014 Reply

Good luck with your interview and driving test. I’m juggling finances too at the moment. So stressful x

• plasticrosaries commented on January 14, 2014 Reply